View Single Post
Old 22-06-2005, 07:18 AM   #40
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
My husband swears she used to be a man!!! Had to let you know mate...

As for me, the main chick singer who would make me think about turning to the dark side is J'Lo. Although Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) has a hot bod on her. Delta is too goody-goody, Kylie is a shorty and boring (although her BF is a hottie), Gwen Stefani... well my hubby likes her. ALOT. I think she's a bit skinny. Britney looked the best in that video clip, Toxic... great taste in men too btw Christina Aguilera was best in the video clip for the Lady Marmalade remake... although she changes so much that I don't know who I am looking at most of the time.

The one chick who loves herself more than any of us ever can is Mariah Carey.

Nobody's mentioned the chick from the Divinyls. I know, she wasn't "hot". But she had a prescence... something about singing "There's a fine line between pleasure and pain" and making interesting noises.

And maybe I will start a thread for us chickies.
Chrissy Amphlet! Stories I have heard made her out to be one Very Rude Girl! My Uncle(who owns a nice, but not quickest, XR8 ute) is a Sound and Lighting Tech, used to tell some stories about Chrissy and -Roadies, Stage Hands, sometimes several at once : : , but never any stories about Chrissy and Sound and Lighting Techs. Not sure if they are true! But its a larf :sm_headba . Good on her I say, You go Girl! :hihi:
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote