Thread: $20 Guitar?
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2008, 01:28 AM   #17
muppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
yeah a neck pick up, EMG 89, as well as associated hardware, switch, extra vol knob. and LED fret dots cause i can lol

i want it for my 21st, obvisouly a big communal present, but i couldnt wait the 10-12 months. it would kill me!

im use to playing my Epi Limited Edition Les Paul and Gibson SG, so i want something a lil' different and faster this time lol and with a floyd!!! as much of a pain they are to set up and all though!
21 and you are getting aguitar like that , you ( insert rude word starting in f and ending in r here lol).
I am 38 and I still lust after guitars like this. The best I have is my jap Jackson , it's a realy nice guitar to play though.

This is my other baby my my custom made (by me lol) flying v with twin emg 81's and kahler floyd rose.

If you are used to playing Gibsons then be in for a bit of a shock. These sort of guitars are a different breed , thin skinny necks , flat fret boards. It will have you playing faster than you ever thought you could. And regarding the floyd rose , once set up they dont go out of tune and are no problems at all. Just dont think you can change tuneings without setting the whole thing up again. And dont change strings just before a gig or band prac. You need to give them a day to settle.

Last edited by muppet; 31-03-2008 at 01:34 AM.
muppet is offline   Reply With Quote