View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #79
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford_gal_86
Dont take this the wrong way, but every year you guys complain about your area getting smaller and smaller.
How about not going in 2010? Maybe when they realise people are getting annoyed they will take notice.
Its a pain when all the cars are squished together, because you always get some tard with a pram or a million promo bags trying to squeeze between cars.
The small area was a problem, we like to have doors open at shows to allow the public to fully appreciate our vehicles. I had to ask Tristan to close his doors as people were bumping into my mirror to get around his door. They, FPV, had buckets of room, over the road, was tons of area. In fact car numbers were down from two years ago. There is no 2010. I think next FPV is 2011. I know the committee is pushing the issue, we shall have to wait and see if we are finally heard. If not we may have to look seriously at other options.

Despite that though, I spent most of day chatting to fantastic fellow enthusiasts. And I must say 6AM to 1PM went rather quick. Was nice to meet some new members such as Joe, Glen, Leigh and Gary. All have awesome rides and I think will contribute hugely to the ORSM club way of life.

Some may not realize but some items were stolen from members cars. Be mindful to not leave anything unsecured in your vehicles at shows. After hearing of this I spent rest of my time keeping eye on display.

Last edited by Redrum; 02-03-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Redrum is offline   Reply With Quote