View Single Post
Old 19-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #9
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomooman
I like the idea Gordo and I would participate for sure as I love driving the ute and giving it a work out.

However you may be grabbing a tiger by the tail because me thinks your organisational/administration overheads (not $) would be bigtime for any event to be held. You may need to set up another committee just to handle that side of the clubs agenda.

I've had no experience in this area, so bear in mind these are just my thoughts for what they are worth.

BTW Thanks for sending the photoes of the yella ute loaded up at Valla. We did have a good time.
Well i have had no experience in this field also, but i am still waiting on CAMS to get back to me with details. You are right, this will have to be handled by another committee member, there is a couple of fresh ones.....hahaha chuck them into the deep end hey. I can see some good and bad sides to this, but it does open another avenue for members to enjoy their rides, and it can also attract members because we hold these days out. But without more detailed rules from CAMS we will hold where we are. But i just wanted to know what the members want and thought. Personally i would love to have a club track day down at Eastern Creek.... :
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote