View Single Post
Old 18-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamA
Hi,

Just wanted to know the difference inbetween BPR in Campbellfield and Frankston.

Another words, can the Frankston shops do the same level of perfomance service that the Campbellfield shop can? Or are they only a "fitter" of BPR products?.

No disrespect intended at all to the guys in Frankston, just don't know if Frankston can do it all or would I need to take my car to Campbellfield for the more comprehensive upgrades?

Thanks
Adam
FG XR6T
Hi Adam, thanks for your enquiry.

BPR dealers are selected because we believe that they represent our products in the best possible fashion.

My fear as a manufacturer has always been having the "right" product, but perhaps having the "wrong" people fitting/tuning it.

We expect that our dealers will have a high standard of mechanical expertise in order to enable the positive function of our product line. If we do not see this, the people are not able to purchase our product.

There are several high profile workshops that are not able to service our product, as we feel that they dont meet our customer service or expertise criteria.

The good news for you is that our two dealers in Frankston are held in the highest regard by ourselves, and we would consider that you would recieve excellent customer service and outstanding results should you choose to employ their services.

Of course, we can also service you in campbellfield if you so desire. Theo is such a good coffee maker.

My suggestion is to contact our Frankston dealers and make arrangements to catch up with them to discuss your cars goals.

All the best,

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote