View Single Post
Old 28-05-2010, 01:03 AM   #78
REDDYZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thearrow
scout I ordered my struts from here http://www.ctamotorsports.com/

It was a bit of mucking around but in the end I was happy. I replaced all four struts and installed their camber kit as well and I must say the car is a lot smoother now and I haven't lost anything handling wise. Because mine is an Eibach I had to get adjustable struts like these as standard ones do not last on a lowered vehicle.

I know some of you may say it is not an "Eibach" anymore maybe it should be called a "Bilstein" but i still have the original springs just don't have the struts so I think I still qualify.

Mate I will tell you what. Does'nt matter what your car is riding on. If you have an Eibach, it will be an Eibach, end of story. I drive an Eibach and I have driven few other standard Cougars and there is so much difference between them... Eibach's handling is exceptional. Appearance is different, handling is different, it does'nt have speed limiter, you just feel so confident behind the wheel with wide wheel base, stiff suspension, I just cant stop explaining the difference. I love driving my Eibach so much that kind of addicted to it. Add twin exhaust system to it and you will feel like flying. You should always proudly say that you are an Eibach owner.

cheers
REDDYZ is offline   Reply With Quote