Thread: 2010 RS Focus
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:46 PM   #77
Wretched
Render unto Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney!
224kw FRONT WHEEL DRIVE????? That's just appalling. I'll have golf R with ECU flash thanks. At least I know the all the power will get to the ground and won't be limited by some electronic gizmo not letting me fully unleash.

Not to mention if I hit my head on the dash in a golf I won't knock myself out like I would in a Focus with its rock hard plastics used, although the shoddy build quality might save me as the panel might move.

Never understood why people have gotten so excited over focus's on here, they are unreliable, poorly built cars. Sure the dynamics are ok But they can only be so Good and revo knuckle or not, 224kw is too much for a FWD!!!

Stoney!

I've had an XR5 for 3 years and the only issue I had with it was the Sony stereo. With all the punishment I have given it, it hasn't missed a beat. There are no squeaks or rattles. It is a great car to drive, handles well and sounds great.
I am not going to say they're better than VWs, etc. They're not but they're not worse either, VW has their share of issues too.
Horses for courses. If you enjoy your Golf that's good, they're a fantastic car, but please do not come on here with factless banter. You make yourself look like a spoilt brat.