View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 07:45 PM   #70
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8ute
I don't really understand what you mean when you say,
??

What rpm are you shifting at? If you where shiftng at 5500rpm, I wouldn't have thought the engine would drop that low into next gear...what are the ratios in the BTR 4-speed again?

What size where the SP300's you put on?

I still think you need more rubber...and change gears manually. I need to see this car before you rip it out.
The car still spins off the mark but moves well off the mark.In the higher gears lockup is very soft when the shift kit goes on it goes better.I think this stallie has reduced the line pressure. I have a 5ohm potetiometer in at the moment but will be going for a 10 ohm to make shifts harder and quicker.The car feels good when the shift kit is on but I trully did expect an improvemnt on times..When I press it it feels like there is more there but just isnt getting to the ground.I may just leave the shift kit on tommorow all day to see how it goes.

sp300 205/65/15

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote