View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #238
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the effort put into the Australia day cruise to Albury Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: AU Tech article. 
Default Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxsplatt
G'day all...
Jarrett here, new to the blue oval club...
Needed a second car so I sent the wife shopping and she brings home a 2001 Sr, standard as with 140 000 on the clock. This will be my car as she has the Tarago to cart our 4 kids to kindy and school. I just quit my job as a sale's rep and lost the company car so I needed one to get me too my new job, hence the Sr. CD player and rear speakers not working( just ejects it back out). I've had a browse and looks like they have a problem with standard units, update might be on the cards.
So no more mighty lions in my shed anymore looks like it will be blue oval territory now...
Welcome Jarrett. Sounds like a good pickup. Your wife has great taste. You cannot go too far wrong with an AU. There are a sensational car.

Cheers
Stu

5.6L 342ci T3 Short, AFR165 heads, Comp XE270HR-12 Cam, Brembo 4/4s(355/330), T3 5 spokes, LC-1 wideband, Whiteline HD swaybars, TCE 3K Hi Stall, PWR Auto Trans Cooler, Koni shocks, King Low Springs, Hurricane headers, 100 cpsi cats, Twin 2.5" exhaust.

Quarter Mile: 13.73 @ 105.86mph

Runner Up NA/DA to BF Fairlane/LTD Geelong AFD 2024

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Custom twin 2.5" exhaust w Herrod modifed extractors, Tuned with Moates QH
auIILTD is offline   Reply With Quote