View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #36
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Default Re: So is it the end of the Holden??

I heard Toyota is downsizing their imports, along with their cars built in Aust.

I've seen the newspaper seems to be alot thinner since Xmas.

In other words. The Journos are trying to justify their jobs, so they're writing what ever they bloody feel like to full space in the papers.

Oh and the gov't handouts to Holden. Does anybody stop to think, how many other industries rely on car manufacturing plants being in the area? This includes Ford. Having them there, means more people have a bloody job, which in turn means they pay more in tax (more money to the gov't) and they spend more money (which means more money to the gov't), rather than these people recieving gov't handouts (which means the gov't gets bugger all money from these people)

So instead of these forum members just jumping up and down about Holden getting a gov't handout, flip over to the other side of the coin and look at the benefits the gov't gets from keeping the doors open to this manufacturing plant.

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote