View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #30
Gaz
Got Ghia?

Default Re: AU Scantool Experiments (codes/live data!)

Thanks AUFanboy...

The CKP sensor is reading fine and I note that ForScan uses the CKP for RPM display, which reads fine. The CMP was curious as it's new, unless I've installed it slightly advanced/retarded, but my miss was present before I changed it anyway.

I've unplugged the ECU to confirm the catch code (22CA) so the DTC's have been erased, but I've just gone for a 10 minute drive to see if they have returned and will go out and check soon (pain in the *** as my laptop battery is stuffed).

It passed the KOER test fine, however the KOEO test doesn't run, there's a loud click the fans spin and then pops up with something along the line of unable to complete, make sure parameters are correct.

Looking at the full log my #1 o2 sensor is a lot more jumpy than the #2 so they are probably due for replacement.

Will have to wait for a while for the long term fuel trims as the ECU has been disconnected. However this could make sense as when you first reset the computer the cold start issue isn't as bad and gets worse the next startup.

Would be nice to be able to see cmp and ckp readings on oscilloscope but do I read it right as it only detects faults and can't output the values?
This user likes this post: