View Single Post
Old 20-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #33
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: %&$#@!(*&^..... I hate getting old

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.G View Post
when I grow up I wanna be just like you poppa smurf.. you just seem to have it figured out.
I dont even know you and just from your posts here I get the impression your an accepting personality.

mate thanks for the compliment but I stress the importance of simply being YOU

just try to be the best you that you can possibly be, everyday look for the opportunities, they are there if you are receptive, be prepared to make an opportunity.....take lifes knocks and jump straight back in .....shrug them off...don't linger on them, it's a waste of time and effort

be ready for oppurtunities, give folks a smile, say G'day to a stranger.....go for that better job, be prepared to travel to get that job, save your money.....study more

when you find your dream job work hard to keep it

dont waste time with people who "cant be bothered"....."victims" or "bludgers".....and "doom sayers"......stay positive regardless of the circumstances.......life is too short

most of all......make good friends and treasure them for life

find a "soul mate"....an "equal partner" and worship the ground he/she walks on......life is not necessarily long but it is good

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: