View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #155
SXR6
Still a Ford boy... Just.

Default Re: What have you done to your Focus today?

Hey all,

I bought an LT XR5 turbo Focus for the missus. Traded in her Mazda 3 sp23 for it.
Silver, immaculate, 45,xxxks and 100% stock up until last week when I had it tuned. With KnN cold air intake and SCT tune its making bang on 175kw at the fronts.

I LOVE the car. If I knew they were this good I would have had one years ago. Since having the car for about 3 weeks now, I haven't driven my FG GT :S lol.

The focus is just a fantastic little car and so much fun to just throw around.
Looking online at all the upgrade packages and parts its really got me hooked on this little car more so than my FPV.
Being the missus car, I don't want to get too carried away with it. She loves it now with just the tune and air intake and only wants an exhaust for the note.

Im getting Bilsteins and eibach springs, swaybars and nitto rubber to improve all handling and stance.
Also looking at either a pumaspeed ultimate miltek or hitech exhaust and pumaspeed stg3 intercooler, plus a few other little things. The KnN will go for a Pumaspeed cai eventually. Im also hooked on the Pumaspeed website lol.

Definitely getting some new wheels for it when the rubber needs replacing and will end up with a few little body mods like carbon inserts and little things to make it a little more personal. She wants a stripe kit, so that may(will) happen.

Thanks all will have pics up soon.
Matt

Once they wake up its water boy time though.
SXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote