View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 06:01 PM   #11
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Default Not fit!!!!

The hardest part is getting started. I tried many times until the day I tipped the scales at 110kg. I wasn't obese by any stretch of the imagination, which is why it shocked me so hard.

So just like that I cut out everything from my diet and started from scratch. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and that was it. I allowed one cheat day. And every single day I went for a run, rain hail or shine. Everything else came second to my daily run. I ran until my legs hurt and then a little more. After weighing 110kg in October, the middle of January I weighed 88kg.

Then one day I noticed a pain in my right foot. But I ran through it until one day it collapsed from under me so severe was the pain. Turns out I fractured the bones across my foot from all the stresses I'd been putting on it. It took three years for me to be able to run without any discomfort. I might have gotten my weight down to 83kg by the middle of February but I'd destroyed my foot in the process, and was within an inch of it being irreparable.

My point is don't kill yourself to try and lose weight, it's not worth it. Trying to double your speed in a week might sound great and good on you if you can manage it but just be careful with your body because when it breaks it can take a while to fix itself. Fix your diet and you're half way there. Go for a half hour brisk walk every day and keep it up and you won't know yourself in a few months.
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: