Thread: Random Puddles
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #10
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Random Puddles

Lol, funny you say that. I don't believe in such things but had some friends over a few months back and thought it would be fun to spook them a bit. So told them some of the other odd things that had happened whilst I've been here alone. Sitting in bed early one morning on my iPad looking at cars on eBay. The bedroom light suddenly switched on. I remember audibly hearing the switch flick. Jumped out of bed and the switch was in the on position. After I told my friends they spent 10 mins each trying to see if he could get the switch to sit half way on thinking maybe it was half on and just randomly flicked on the rest of the way. We figured it couldn't be an electrical fault or surge as the light switch was flicked to on. Unexplained weirdness.

Then there was the time I was working on my laptop in the lounge in the middle of the morning. Suddenly the fan started spinning at the other end of the room. I used my phone and took a vid, then uploaded to Facebook kidding that I have a ghost. All door/windows closed, no draft, and the fan directly above me stayed still.

Another time not long ago my parents were over watching a recent horror movie. Can't remember what it was but stuff started happening at 3:33am. Right then my microwave started beeping in the kitchen like someone was pressing buttons. We looked at each other, I went in the kitchen and 3 was being pressed non stop. I tried pressing buttons but randomly 333 kept appearing on the screen as it beeped away by itself. My parents came into the kitchen and suggested I turn it off at the wall. So I did and counted to ten. Microwave seemed fine for a moment then went beep beep beep showing 666 and went quiet. I joked that the microwave was possessed unplugged it and went back to the movie. Added some good realism to the movie night.

Then there is other weird stuff. Bump in the night type stuff, parents dog acting weird when they come over, my dad losing tools whilst renovating for me then finding them days later in strange places. That freaked him out a bit. Didn't freak me out at all, I figure dementia. The puddles however concern me a bit. I've had run ins with browns in the yard.
BPXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: