View Single Post
Old 24-02-2015, 01:10 PM   #1809
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf View Post
sparkies.....bloody hell I'm hating them more and more, not only do they not keep appointment's, charge more than the local quack but they then don't keep to the original quote and flog my tools.

2 screwdrivers, 1 tape measure, a shifter and a hammer I've found missing so far.......I'm gonna send him a bill for the tools and see how he likes those banana's.
Actually Sparkys I'm happy with plumbers on the other hand

1st the good sparkie story

demolishing old home, need to disconnect power install privet pole and run 3 phase from the street to the shed (100m) sparky, quotes me the parts and estimates labor, orders cable etc as his supplier didn't have a full 100m role in stock, was supposed to be delivered at 9am but didn't arrive until 2pm

Sparky starts all the meter box work at 1;30 and sends apprentice to supplier to meet courier at 2 for the cable, they then run the cable through the conduit and terminate switching my power on at 10:45pm labor price charged only increased by $100 for the after hours work this meant no spoiled food in the fridge and I could have a hot shower that night

Plumbers
Plumber/we cant come out to quote before 8am or after 3pm as our guys finish at 3:30
Me/ I cant give you the job if you cant give me an estimate.
Plumber/ Yea we're not really interested in the job to be honest with you

This guy had dicked me round for 2 weeks prior not showing up for appointments to quote

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: