View Single Post
Old 15-06-2015, 06:08 PM   #240
39ClevoUte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Im in my young 60's and now work from home, part timeish. Well when I was working for the man I was mid to high 85-90 k. Not huge, but I didn't feel well, and bending over or squating my stomach would get in the road etc.
So anyway I left about 6 years ago and just started having a light breakfast (mainly two slices toast + coffee) and light lunch (say tuna and biscuits or sandwich), just tea or coffee for morning and afternoon tea and whatever for dinner at night, mainly meat and three veg nothing outlandish though. Whenever we go out (mabye once or twice a fortnight) have whatever I feel like.
I don't sweat about it, I just go back to it after any blow out, eg visitors or holidays.
So over that six years I have slowly dropped to 70kl. This is about mid range of my suposed target weight, and I don't really think I am actually doing anything special, this is just normal now.
It was burgers & chips for lunch, milk based coffees (instead of black with a dash), egg & bacon rolls for morning tea all that sort of stuff that put it on.
So if your struggling, don't be in a hurry, just change a little something, a bit at a time. All power to those that can do the hard yards though and get it off quick.
I feel good these days.
39ClevoUte is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: