View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 12:07 AM   #34
Beastie
The Terrain Tamer
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Catering services for a bunch of layabouts and for being an all-round good guy whose sense of community goes above and beyond. 
Default Re: What Do You Do For A Living? *Photo Heavy*

I'm the Business Manager at Grace Records Management in Newcastle / Hunter Region. We manage peoples information (how's that for a sales pitch).

What this means is that I'm responsible for everything....

We have a small team, so I'm out selling (everyone else), accountable for the operations & P&L, but at the end of the day, I'm just one of the boys. I have my LO & LF license and when required, I'm on the stock picker 9 meters up retrieving or putting away boxes.....We also have a fire proof vault that is temp controlled 24/7 for data storage (for all you IT guys).

I've been there 3 years now and I enjoy it because I have a great team, along with quite a bit if variety / autonomy.

There are days where I'll work weekends, but there are also days that I'll take off during the week to go fishing

There are days when I'll be in the air conditioned office (posting on AFF) and there are days where I sweat my ar#e off putting away boxes in the warehouse.

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps0xff0ta5.jpg