View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 01:08 AM   #433
mex351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I can agree with some of your sentiments but the bolded part is what gets me annoyed. Exactly how is a man supposed to act?? Not every man follows footy, wears thongs, smokes, drinks and drives a ute like the stereotypical aussie male.

That's the problem with society, we are forced to be pigeon holed and categorised and it should be everyone's business to know. Boys should like blue and girls pink. Everyone should be married or have a partner. Religion. Sexuality.............................

I thinks many problems of the world would be solved if people were left to be themselves, free from judgement and stereotypical categories.
I'd love to reply but apparently if I do Im been argumentative? Go figure ?

I accept and understand your feelings but if I'm to honest I will offend those less than realistic then gain more warning points based on the fact I don't believe most men are been honest,just sooky?

Not really a open forum when I get warnings but others like can threaten me and not receive sanction.Its a forum after all but watching people suffer thru depression is serious stuff and not to be taken lightly but most think to argue instead of read the true msg I said. I'm not gunna hide from my feelings or thoughts from anyone. Nor did my mate tonight who battles depression daily and understands and supports my point of view after spending 6 hrs with him this evening. My feeling on how a man should act is be what ever his family or surroundings need him to be and how he chose to place him self. Meaning if he choose to be with a girl and gets a kid as a result he should be the or part provider for that unit if he chooses to move on or not but he has his purpose to up hold. Nothing more or less based on his choices.Choices...not adding or leaving any out his or partners choices. None of this I slept with 3 girls got em all preggers cos I was depressed even though they were mates wives. My whole point they were not depressed just depressed the got caught out for bad choices.

FYI we celebrated a mates pregnancy to this mrs tonight.Big step and life style change for a man but apparently after my 2 kids I don't know any thing about that or stress or been a adult or the struggle that is depression after helping family and friends thru it like Will. Maybe I should of stayed home instead of supported there great news ?

Just a chip on the shoulder carrier instead of a friend...but Will doesn't think so either doe's Mel my SIL but hey some on the internet know not me who has to deal with it everyday via helping them along.Neither never complain or judge me but I must be wrong even though both told me otherwise today without pointing it out? Who would of thought but again how would I know right ???

I'll say it again...men need to be proud men again not be allowed to have angles to push into soft whimpy sooks with blame in there eyes instead of pride and commitment based on there choices and no fakes.My whole point all along,nothing more or less and my view will not change cos some say I should.If I make a mistake I'll wear it if not I stand up for what I believe in cos I'm honest.

Thats it and all it will be and there will be no replies or judging just my view on it with no hang up's from me.

Have a nice day all or do what ever you want cos I just don't care

Last edited by mex351; 10-04-2016 at 01:14 AM.
mex351 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: