View Single Post
Old 25-04-2016, 10:48 PM   #517
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

to all that use this thread, how have you all been? are you all having a good enough week? has anyone had an issue that a chat about may help clear its woes?
I have just been honoured with my 'Estranged' son's presence for a couple of days.. I say estranged as I hardly seem since he left high school and went to uni, he is 20yo this year and don't that make you start singing 'Father and Son' lol.
but the one thing that makes his visits, for the last 16+years, so relevant to this thread is the anxiety that comes with him, well he doesn't bring It with him as such, I've always had it stored away til he got here.
this was only brought to my attention by my beloved now-ex fiancé 3 years ago AND I have only had him visit me 6 times since then, and only just now has he visited me since the ex and I split approx. 9 months ago. this is why tonight I type, because after picking my son from the station this arvy, I finally picked up on the irrationale' of my actions since, as with me, when anxiety gets too much I start to sweat from a heat that rises from my chest, and I can physically see a red 'flush' of my skin in that area.
does anybody have similar symptons with anxiety?