View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 11:45 AM   #25
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Thumbs down Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_Axe View Post
You know I've been away from here a while (nearly two months) and I thought I'd review the last few pages of this thread and what do I see but ignorance and stupidity.

Just when I think my faith in "humanity" (I definitely use that loosely) I see the typical fools who would have no idea what it's like to wake up in the morning and go either why do I bother or what is going to happen today that's going to annoy me or why is there all these people around but I've never felt so alone.

No wonder I take extended hiatus' from here cause its idiots as such that cause the effects to worsen.

I actually have taken to not watching the news cause it's nothing but negative things being reported on for TV audiences and drama. They thrive on it. Same with these garbage reality shows.

I haven't been in a good place for about a month now. The worst thing I miss is my ex and my son's constant company and it's really doing my head in as they were the rocks I had to help me out of the headspace I'm in and cause they are there now as such I can't stop the thoughts.
RAPID! I HAD NO.IDEA MATE... SO SORRY I DIDN'T FOLLOW YOUR POSTS MORE INTENTLY.. YOU AND JUST A HANDFUL HERE CAN RELATE.. AND I DEFINITELY DEFINITELY HAVE GOT YOUR BACK.
I HAD THE SON/EX WIFE BLOWN OUT 18 YEARS AGO AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE GRANDMOTHER TO MY STEPGRANDKIDS (ONE I RAISED TIL HE WAS 5YO AS HIS FATHER FIGURE) AFTER NEAR 9YEARS TOGETHER..LOST THEM 9 MONTHS AGO TO BPD.
NO NEWS OR SCRIPTED REALITY SHOWS FOR ME.. IN FACT I CAN'T WATCH THE ' REALIY' TALENT SHOWS NOW BECAUSE OF THE DRAMA THEY MAKE/BLOW UP AS BACKGROUND STORIES. PM me if you need an ear. Keep well.