View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 10:00 PM   #85
SprintFg
Banned

Default Re: The FGX as the ultimate enthusiast collectors falcon?

My point is to grab a fgx whilst you can. It's not about future value, it's about owning a factory Ford forced induction falcon! A supercharged V8!! Or an I6T

In the past, if you missed out on a XY GT you buy an xa GT next year, if you missed out on an EB xr8 you can buy a ed xr8 the next year. Miss out on a bf xr6t, get a FG xr6t next year. but Miss out on a fgx xr6t/XR8/G6ET you won't be able to grab one next year. There is no tomorrow, no more evolution, no more I'll get one next year. The fgx is the best falcon will ever be, it has the exact same fpv supercharged V8 / i6t AND the fgx updates making it best of breed. Sure sync2 is no game changer but the fgx has everything else from fpv AND sync2.

Take a moment and think about it, ford are offering a factory forced induction turbo 6 AND Supercharged V8. An enthusiasts dream. But no more from october7.

Further, all the immaculate low km FPV supercharged V8s and fgx xr8s will be kept by their owners.(and i6t cars) They won't be trading them in anytime soon. You might find an end of lease battered car in years to come but for the top condition examples they will be weekend cars only. Owners just won't sell them....well maybe if someone over pays..

It's not about future values, it's about actually getting your hands on one of these brilliant machines. BUY NOW before they are gone.

Last edited by SprintFg; 13-09-2016 at 10:08 PM.
3 users like this post: