View Single Post
Old 16-03-2006, 09:22 AM   #331
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon_Phill
I can eat all day and not put on 1kg. I eat and eat and eat. Usually for dinner ill eat say a whole pizza and more food, desert, i have a big breakfast, 2 pies and 2 sausage rolls for lunch, and lots of other stuff in between. Im stuck on 84 kgs, nothing and i mean NOTHING can make me put on weight. Im pretty tempted to just go and eat a tub of lard.
Funny thing was I used to be the same ... then I met my fiancee 3 years ago ... and I got NIIIIIICE home-cooked meals everynight ... and then I stacked on the weight. I think it was contentment at the same time as well. LOL.

When I was living on my own just eating junk food .... I lost weight ... might be due to the fact there was no nutrition in it at all.

I was just over 70kg at the time ... and couldn't add any weight ... then I met Bec ... and in just over 2.5 years I put on 25kg (95kg) ... now I am down to 88kg ... and slowly dropping now.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote