View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 06:41 PM   #820
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

And so we keep quiet.. bottle up our emotions acting like cavemen. Hello to all. I've been .. tried and then tried again to get someone local... just one person... to assist in me finding a way to deal with my BPD whilst the TRAUMA and ANXIETY continues to accumulate, adding another layer to the 50years prior, from having my stepfather die (sad) .. my mother put into a nursing home by my sisters (grateful) and having my family home for the last 25 years (12 of them i spent caring for my invalid parents, whilst still going undiagnosed/misdiagnosed myself) sold out from under me by cockroaches who waited fir scraps.. during 14 of the last 24 months that i have had to be diagnosed.. accepting of.. fighting for the therapist or some therapy that will give my quality of life a step forward.. only to be more disappointed in myself and fellow human. I now truly hold the belief that this rock is what mythology has labelled HELL. I SURE HOPE I BEHAVE IN MY SOUL'S NEXT VESSEL.. DON'T WANT TO COME BACK HERE EH.