View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 12:53 PM   #854
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
My old mum suffers real bad from Anxiety, but is on many drugs a day, it looks to me that the doctors end up drugging her up too much and them we get this anxiety madness, then I take her to a top level psychologist that most people can not get to see but a cop can order this and we were lucky to get this because all the others were just rubbish and mum said they were more trouble than anything not to mention just useless.
But this bloke looks at all the drugs and then works out what's best to do, and then she gets better and better and then when she is finished seeing him the drugs end up going up more and more and then start the anxiety attacks and then I take her to see him and he does the same thing again and she gets better.

Mum was that bad we thought we would have to put her in the loony bin. she did not even know what we were saying and this doctor said the drugs she is on could kill a horse.

Some of these doctors must be just handing out pills like who knows what and people are as high as a kite off there rocker that they have lost the plot.

I think there is a underlying cause in such that can trigger this as well and they can't handle things, so it's like a switch that is triggered to set it off, they can not control it and some have worse anxiety than others.

A mate was prescribed the wrong drug once by a idiot doctor and he got that bad he thought he had lost the plot and he could not look at the front door for fear that he would walk out across the highway to the beach and get run over for sure he said and he went to a mental health woman and he said she was just a joke.
they are a joke well all of the psychiatrists ive been appointed to through government funding, which is a good reason to just leave that point there as beggars cant be choosers right? but 20mins every second month to prescribe me drugs just wasn't what i (ill be so cocky to say most of us) need to keep some hope in moving forward. ill admit that , as you mentioned about your mother, being doped up seemingly killed the suffering inside , or should i say masked the suffering, but the point here is THIS IS THE ONLY WAY, VENTING WITH THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY ASKING THOSE WHO DONT TO PLEASE TRY, BECAUSE THEY JUST DONT REALISE HOW MUCH A SINGLE WORD CAN TRIGGER AND DANGERS THAT COME WITH TRIGGERS, IF YOU ARE IN PUBLIC AND SEE A PERSON HAVING A "PSYCHO" EITHER LET THEM BE OR ASK IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP, BUT GETTING ON YOUR HIGH HORSE AND ADDING INSULT TO INJURY BY SAYING SOMETHING NEGATIVE OR AGGRESSIVE TO A MENTALLY ILL PERSON, MEANS YOU ARE EITHER, LIKE MOST, IGNORANT OR PSYCHOPATHIC YOURSELF OR A VERY GOOD FIGHTER WHICH PUTS IN THE PRIOR CATORGORY, I THINK SO, AS IT IS ALWAYS ONLY MY OPINION I SPEAK OF. CALMING A SITUATION BY REMOVING A THREAT AND OFFERING A BACKDOOR (METAPHOR OR NOT) IS THE PLACE TO START IF YOU WISH TO HELP, AGAIN MY OPINION I AM NOT PROFESSIONAL BUT I KNOW WHAT 50 YEARS OF ANXIETY HAS DONE TO ME. TALK PEOPLE TALK TO THE PERSON YOU CONNECT WITH AT THE TIME AS THEY TOO WILL HAVE AND NEED TIME TO VENT AND MAY NOT BE THERE FOR YOU ALL THE TIME, SO DONT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ANYONE AND THAT RIDS ONE TRIGGER TO START WITH. ok caps lock off , breathing in through thev nose out through the mouth, ahhh .