View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 11:39 AM   #881
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
Update. She is going really well off the meds. She is on "Happy Hormones" which are natural. They help some and some they don't. It just seemed so easy for Doctors and Psychs to keep changing meds and be basically a test guinea pig.............
Hello,
I feel sorry for you, 20 years of not knowing if every word you utter is right or wrong, I stepped on eggshells around my missus for 13 years, best thing I did was confront her head doctor, she's telling me one thing and I believed her.
I believed her because I wanted to, and I was not right myself,I was thinking for two people, not me but I had to think for both of us.

I was forever worried about her welfare and my son, not myself,big mistake that,when we split in 1993 she took a court order on me, this was so she had 2 weeks to move away, she did not turn up in court and I went back home, the house was empty,

What was left was my work toolbox, in the garage,all my clothes cut to ribbons in the backyard,in a now dead fire, and in a cupboard I found 13 years of unopened medicine bottles,all 156 of them, it was Lithium Carbonate, a very heavy duty anti psychotic, nothing to do with depression.

It had her head doctors name and phone number, I told him who I was when I phoned him, he said when I asked about his prognosis of her that I was the problem,I told him to go back to India and drown himself in the Ganges!
I told him his diagnosis of depression was wrong,his answer was he never treated her for depression?.. apparently she was a stage 4 manic depressive, I got that from her father, now I asked this dog of a thing many times if Susan had mental issues before I met her, he lied and said no?

I met her and she was 22 and I was 25, she and her twin had been on psychotic meds since aged 13, another set of older twin girls were the same, but they took their meds, I met both of them and their families and they were fine, because they took their meds.

It did my head in for a long long time,I had 13 yrs of believing I was the problem,and her ******** family let it happen, if I knew I could of at least made sure she took her medication, but no,nothing was said to me, zero, zilch.

My son is 38 yrs old in September, I haven't seen or heard from either since 1993!

Do not talk to me about depression, not unless you have really lived through ****, crap and all the unimaginable garbage and lies that accompany it.

On Sunday I read all the posts from start of thread until the end, maybe 840+ posts, nothing has changed in 3 years, same folk with the same issues?...has anybody here got better besides me!..hasn't anyone worked it out for yourselves that its a state of mind?..its an anomaly in your thought processes, and its fixable, it really is a fixable thing.

Regards Billy.
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote