View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 02:53 PM   #39
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Diabetes: Discussion thread.

Hello,
I am making a point not answering any particular poster here, but I was not obese, I was laid up with an injury and unable to really exercise,I tried the Siverchain WA diabetes plan and after getting the correct dosage of drugs followed their plan to a "T".
2 years on I was still the same as 2 years prior.

I did my own research in the library mainly and some online, and I came to the conclusion that the food "pyramid" was wrong, it needed to be inverted?
Why, well I decided to research the researchers, took me quite awhile too, and as a side note I do not and never have purchased Sanitarium branded products, or anything manufactured by GE USA.

The model for this particular "pyramid" was a well paid study financed by Sanitarium, it seemed to put products that Sanitarium manufactured at the top of the pyramid.
Other manufacturing companies also sell these same products usually grain or cereal's.

I worked out my my body really needs saturated fats ,or medium chain triglycerides, not trans fats or polyunsaturated fats, and it needed cholesterol!
Why,well whether you know it or not,your brain is made from cholesterol and your lungs from saturated fat!
Now why starve them of what sustains them,seems a bit futile to me.

When I started eating my new diet still taking Diabex XR at night and Januvia in the morning I was still unwell, but after 6 months I stated falling face first into my dinner plate, unconscious, people thought I was drunk, and I did not do my blood glucose before meals at night, if I did I would of found that my reading was around -4.5 and when I took my Diabex XR my blood glucose dropped to ( I was told this after regaining consciousness ) 2.3...wow, imagine being in the emergency unit in a hospital being asked why I was taking drugs for diabetes when I was not a diabetic!

I stopped my drugs and over 3 weeks I dropped 18 kg's to 66 kg's, my old working weight.

I still occasionally test my blood glucose levels, my GP does it every so often just to make sure I am cured, he can't believe what happened to me, but 2 weeks ago he did the 3 month test and its as usual under the prediabetes 5.9 reading, it hovers between 4.9 and 5.4, two weeks ago 5.1

Regards Billy.
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote