Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 05:34 PM   #183
Pepscobra
Call me dirt... Joe Dirt

Default Re: Mowing ..

I was finally ready to buy my new Victa mower recently, but decided against Bunnings and went to a local dealer instead.
Finally decided on the Corvette 200, which with all it's included features (B&S 140cc 550EX motor, quad blades, ready start, ball bearing wheels) represented great value at $450. But when she went to get one, they were out of stock.
So I left with a Victa catalogue and a promise she would call back later and let me know when new stock is in.

But flicking through the catalogue, I see Victa has a new lithium-ion range with 40V rechargeable batteries. Anyone had any experience with these mowers? The 40V 18" mower looks good. And I could get a blower and trimmer using the same battery pack.
Would be ok for a smallish thick buffalo lawn?
2007 BFII FPV Cobra Ute|Boss 302|6M|#23/100
Mods so far:
Billet Products Shifter|X-Force Exhaust|Herrod Oil Breathers|Whiteline Sway Bar|Tein SuperStreets|Kings FOR-303SL Rear Springs|Melling Oil Pump|Mace Manifold Spacers|Powerbond Underdrives|Pacemaker Headers|Ballistic Cats|XFT Custom Tune @ 308.3rwkw|DBA T3 Rotors|Ferodo Pads|Goodridge Braided Lines
Mods to come:
4.11 Diff Gears|Chromoly Tailshaft
I use & recommend:
Castrol|Motorcraft|Mainlube|Penrite

Check Out My Build Thread
Pepscobra is offline   Reply With Quote