Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 01:52 AM   #754
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

That matter I am involved with ran for a day in Sydney then there was farting around for 2 days now back on this Monday to run by remote video link.

I dread going back to Sydney CBD to run from my colleagues building. Their building was shut down due to a cleaner diagnosed with Covid 19, had a hell of a day trying to scan and Dropbox tenders of over 600 pages.

When I shopped in Coles Goulburn street I wore a face mask due to density of people and there was a real bad vibe in the air, part people shock zombies in disbelief, part fear and part agro.
All the poor shop staff, cafes, restaurants, real resignation and fear etched on their faces.

This all just sucks. Just hope we can pull through this mess and people able to help one another out. I have no doubt people will ie landlord helping tenants in distress.

But big business and govt can be so bloody ruthless and clunky with red tape. Lady who did the drop boxing for me was freaking cause her partner has lost his job and is finding it incredibly hard to get a toe in at Centrelink and her employer has shut down the Sydney operation. The Newcastle operation is hanging in there but she was freaking out about loosing her job.

Now Myer- so much pain out there for people.

The anger will start- we had an interesting discussion at home tonight how there has been no statement by the Chinese leadership saying they regret what is going on. I would not expect an apology from Asians- loss of face in their culture and all that crap. But come on just saying we really regret the pain this virus which appears to have come from Wuhan is causing....?

Or is that asking too much?

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender
3 users like this post: