View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 11:32 AM   #1264
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
So here is the problem with that.

A teacher will then need to maintain a physical class for half their students as well as an online class in real time for the other half.
Not really a problem at all if you look behind the scenes, teachers are coordinating the where some are allocated to in-class others online as a focus and both sets of teachers helping each other so it can and will be done in an organised way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Time will tell I guess. Glad you also come from a highly educated, English speaking family.
Just remember that not all are as smart or lucky as you.
? Um I do not claim to be highly educated nor does anyone in our family believe we are better than the next person. My / Our thinking is we respect and are nice to all people regardless.

As far as English speaking? why are we playing that card? we are in an English speaking country where we should all speak English or learn to speak English.

Lastly? Smart or lucky again we claim to be no smarter than anyone else and last time I looked in the mirror nobody in our family relied on the fortitudes of luck.

We simple double down and work hard for everything as many do without the need to put others down in the process and or complain or use the "woe is me type attitude"

In these difficult times, people can choose to moan about their lot in life or they they can choose to change the future by focusing on the positives and doubling down during these times and by that come out the other side stronger.

I will add if people need help with speaking English that there are plenty of people who will help. If People need some positive direction and or clarity, there are also plenty of people who will help. People just need to seek out and ask.
2 users like this post: