Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 04:21 PM   #1346
guzzis3
AU3 ute EL futura

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
If the fine was $100 it probably wouldn't be causing such an issue and people wouldn't contest it so much, they can work with the community or they can continue being power hungry monkeys and then deal with social unrest.

They should keep this in mind next time they go to the media and start whinging about their pay deal.

My point exactly. If they don't keep the people onside as soon as their backs are turned people will deliberately disobey to spite them.

The messaging has been incredibly unclear, maybe deliberately so.

It took ages to get a ruling up here in qld that motorcyclists can't go for a ride, which is stupid. We are antisocial people at the best of times, no one wants to go near us. I've not heard of a single case of motorcyclist to human transmission...

People aren't allowed to go for a dive in their cars. Again zero chance of transmission.

I'm still trying to find out if we are allowed to buy and sell on gumtree under the "2 people allowed to visit your house" rule or if we'll get pinged $1300 for selling a flipping lawn mower.

But I guess we can't expect more from our politicians and cops, afterall we all know what they are like, and they haven't lifted their game one millimetre for this...
This user likes this post: