View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 01:05 PM   #1095
creative
I am Batman

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Tried to reply to this thread a few times.... but always deleted it.

I'm still kicking.

On meds now which have helped and they have started to help me be a lot more rational. I have been like a YoYo... high, low, high, low all in the blink of an eye and anything and everything set me off. I couldn't cope so made the call to the docs. First set he put me on I lasted a week, the side effects were not worth it. This latest one is much better and is allowing me to be rational again.

I have done alot of reflection during this time and I am starting to see the root of the issues I have.. and its hard. I am exhuasted from it tbh... constantly thinking about it all, trying to understand it, how do I fix it.... many times I try to switch off but my brain just doesnt allow it.

Im still doing things to occupy my mind and it helps.

I am also assessing my health. During this time I have become acutely aware of how I have been feeling physically. Whilst my lifestyle isnt particularly bad i am officially a "fat man in a skinny body" I have diabetes in the family so that's a factor and I also have extremely high Cholesteral ( again runs in the family). Normal is 3 - 5, potentially severe health issues is anything over 7.5.... I'm 11!

Am I happy?... not really but at the same time I'm not sad. Its a strange feeling.
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: