View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 02:24 PM   #15755
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
Being largely anti-social has an upside. The number of regular visitors we have here can be counted on one hand and we already know that most of them are vaccinated and the one anti-vaxxer will be an issue we'll have to address.

More difficult for sociable people I'm sure to keep a lid on it but I'm a firm believer that we have to take responsibility for out own health and well-being and that is one proactive step we can take. There are others and we'll be taking those as well.
following on from your reply to my Q and above I agree.....
Got to look after yourself and your loved ones, we're all vaxxed and no matter that we can get covid or not from fellow vaxxed people I'd sooner reduce risk period.
That is we won't be too comfortable at all unvaxxed visitors coming in.
I'm afraid we won't be letting them in.
Vaxxed friends or family will need to confirm showing their certificate on their mobiles but we know those who have got vaxxed in any case.

Wife comes from a family of 8, 1 is anti and his wife, he has been informed already by the rest of the fam he's excluded from gatherings.
Strange mad but how it is looking ahead, his choice.

I suppose we might have to download the QR code for home use ?

We just had confirmation tradies will be coming in for Insurance work that has been on hold due to covid.
An email specifies usual covid practice's.
Temp checks
Masks to be worn
Only 5 workers allowed, 2 inside max.
Sanitise
Have QR code available for registering.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"