Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 06:25 PM   #16063
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U View Post
Why should my wife and I and most of my family who took the opportunity to stay fit and healthy, who have been held back from having a life for the better part of two years because of some people’s laziness, attitude, bloody mindlessness, lethargy - what ever?

Trev clearly we are at different parts of our lives and I wouldn’t usually make such a direct attack the poster type post, but seeing as how you have highlighted the selfishness of sectors within the community during this whole ordeal it feels like you regularly fail to step back and consider this whole situation from any perspective but your own.

Many of the people your happy leave behind have been those working day to day and putting themselves and their families at a level of risk be it medically from infection or forced isolation for their family unit due to exposure this entire time.

Many of these people left it so late because they were undecided on the Vax and have had their hand forced by the government whether we agree with that policy or not.
Are you one of the people I quoted? If not my post is not relevant to you is it?

Yes we are in different places in our lives, my wife and the 2 of my adult daughters are on the high end of immune suppressed, so call me stupid if you want, IDGAF

My post was aimed at the people I mentioned, and no one else as you inferred I was referring to