Old 18-10-2021, 03:40 PM   #16124
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
5 schools affected here today, all from traveling on school buses

Interesting times ahead me thinks
But yet they want to play Russian roulette with our own children, I have a child (9yrs) so unable to be vaccinated that is immune compromised , we visit the Royal Children's every 6 months for treatment in Haematology.

I also have another child that is 5 years old in the same school, that is today back at school due to the incompetent ruling that allows them to be back at school. My 9 year old has remote schooling today but back tomorrow where we have already been alerted to some students in his year/class that have been visiting family in Melb etc and disobeying the Covid directives but yet selfishly their families think it's all ok to put my child at risk because evidently if you listen to most , Covid is only a cold in children and they get over it so easily.........

I am really annoyed at the lack of respect to those that have children that are immune compromised and have no options, if you take them out of school, they are classed as absent, we are unable to remote learn as according to the school the directives are that all student's are to be on site.

It's very much politically driven the decisions made of late and not to the safety or thoughts of those that are very vulnerable to Covid, no fault of their own.
2 users like this post: