View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 10:24 AM   #1535
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

It's so very easy to get lost in your own thoughts and in particular imaginings, that's the worst part, imagination seeming to come to life right inside of you but it's not really anything at all.
And I am only talking of my experiences not anyone else's but my own "down bits" my view of our world, which is of course subjective and can't be anything else!

But me being me, well I try to find the cause or triggers and I hit em head on, I force myself to face my own misgivings and fears ��
It's not easy or quick, but again this is about me not anyone else in my life or on this forum, in reality my situation is bloody dire, I really am done like a dog's dinner right now, I will not get any better, I will only go further downhill, but it just does not matter to me, I am very happy and have accepted my demise, but what choice do I have, stand and fight ( which I am doing ) or lay down and say woe is me, well I took that off the table, I decided that I will accept all my short comings, and go with what life has in store for me, what do you do, I was given a choice and chose life, but life my way, life were I pull the strings!

Meditation is my saving grace, and I don't have to sit any special position, that's crap, I am meditating now, subconsciously, Samartha meditation, the Lord Buddha's meditation, well it worked for him?
And I do a type of yoga, but not physical yoga but a breathing yoga, and it works, I am doing it subconsciously too, my life is sh.t but it's a happy life, nothing bothers me too much now, I only worry about others problems, mine are nicely tucked away, put in a place that only I have access to!

I hope anyone whose life is upside down works out how to reverse it!
Not easy, but far from impossible, and doctors don't know how to help unless you tell em everything, and choose who you tell your sh.t to.
Be happy everyone, and don't forget it's Armistice Day!.

Last edited by slowsnake; 11-11-2021 at 10:31 AM.
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: