Thread: Lego
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 11:57 PM   #41
xisled
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Lego

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&Ms View Post
Nice. Similar to me, I've got a decent Star Wars collection, only difference is they're all in the boxes, not built. I've got the Death Star you have, Death Star 2 (I see one on eBay asking $8k at the moment!), original UCS Millenium Falcon, snowspeeder, AT-AT, Imperial Space Shuttle, Super Destroyer, R2D2, Red 5, Slave I, few UCS Tie Fighters, etc.

Then come the non SW sets, including Simpsons House, Kwik-E-Mart, Taj Mahal, Disney Castle, Ferris Wheel, Porsche GT3RS, Opera House, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, etc.

Needless to say they take up a huge amount of room and not sure I'll ever get around to building them. I'm pondering whether or not I sell the lot actually and move on.
Half of mine are in boxes as we are moving next 12 months and no point building any more until the move.

I have around 95% of Star Wars sets released since 2015 including all the UCS. Only 2 recent UCS sets I don’t have is the new AT AT and the Republic Gunship, but will be getting them next couple of months. Most of the stuff I don’t have are the micro fighters and the junior sets.

Also have the Simpson house and qwiki mart, heap of City, technic, Harry Potter Castle and a few other random sets here and there.
xisled is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: