Thread: Lego
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 12:45 AM   #82
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 
Default Re: Lego

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Thought these couple might generate some interest.
https://www.manlyminiatures.com/
Also really waiting for them to to a 5L Windsor
you've just added to my list of debt.

I've built lego on and off my whole life, ended up with big collections, sold them, started again etc. Mainly build technic now. Found a stash in my cupboard from the 80s, Pirate/Space/all kinds of stuff, might be worth something now. I also build the Architecture Skylines kits - have Singapore and Dubai on the way also. These photos really, are, just terrible. In the background of the group car pic you can see part of the Seinfeld set (and a Godzilla cat). A few 1:18s sitting there awaiting panel beating and detailing also. I have the Land Rover Defender partly made (just gearbox etc as pictured) but have been waiting on one of the part 2 bags they left out of the kit to be sent from Denmark.

Time for the worst photos i've ever taken, apologies for that. Also demonstrates my wife's obsession with cookbooks.

Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: