Thread: Radio control
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 08:09 PM   #225
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Radio control

Hmmmm, so nowhere around has the factory traxxas reciever in stock. Part # 6533. Either way, they are stupid expensive and im pretty sure the crap out faster then hobbyshops can get them back in stock. Ive cooked a couple in my time. So yeah i could have ordered one online, but for the cost + postage. Thats a no from me. So i took myself down to a different hobby shoppe and got an aftermarket radio and reciever for about the same price as a stock reciever. Slapped that bad chicken reciever in and did some button pressing to dial the radio in. So my idea of having the short course truck as a stock unit. Well, its not stock anymore. But new radio and esc and motor, i got to test it properly this arvo. For lack of a better term its very good. However. Something that i have had happen a few times after recievers take a dump. Bad things only happen to good people. The steering servo gave up on life. For once i actually knew where the box of stuff that had an old servo from 14 odd years ago was. Yes, old crappy servo. But, an old crappy servo that works is better then a new fancy servo that does not work.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: