View Single Post
Old 22-04-2023, 11:08 AM   #4
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: Prepaid Mobile Phone plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanD View Post
Not sure where your data is coming from because I got an email from Telstra yesterday which indicated no change for the $70 prepaid plan I use that lasts for 12 months with 200 minutes of talk time. The $30 plan shows an increase of $5 from $30 to $35 but the talk time increases from 80 minutes to 95 minutes. ie a price increase of 17 percent for a talk time increase of 19 percent. Texts and data allowance increase by similar percentages.

So where did the 10X figure come from?

I'm no fan of Telstra and I am thinking about moving to Aldi Mobile mainly because they allow a roll over of unused credit providing you recharge prior to your end date. They have plans that require quite small charges that last for 12 months and they use Telstra as their carrier. I'm a bit irritated that Telstra no longer allow unused credit rollover and that is the reason for my possible move.

Cheers
Be mindful if you go to Aldi you will not get 100% coverage like Telstra gives you with their network. I'm still deciding to change over to Aldi since I do a bit of travelling.
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: