View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 09:30 AM   #6694
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty77 View Post
Hi All,
Thanks for having me - I'm fairly new to being a Ford affectionado - I was won over by the AU I got as my son's first car and now have an AU manual of my own - got very exited I must say when that one came on Gumtree as they're pretty few and far between - and I was lucky enough to pick it up (with less than 100k on the clock too!) Must say I prefer a straight 6 over the V just for simplicity sake so I was being pulled in the Ford direction anyway - plus long bonnets on big cars are the last vestiges of true civilisation so what's not to love . Ended up getting my daughter a FG when she got her license and I'm having to sort out a few issues there - hence I've taken the plunge into Ford Forums. First up I think I'll need an OBD reader so I'd be grateful if someone had a pointer to some info as my search skills haven't been up to the task so far.
Cheers
Dusty7-7
Hi Dusty and welcome to AFF.

Try entering 'OBD reader' in our search engine where it says 'Search by Keyword'. There's quite a few thread on the subject.