View Single Post
Old 18-10-2023, 11:30 AM   #3
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Honey, I shrunk the LandCruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
Finally got a chance to sit in a 300 series and I have to say, it's small compared to both the 100 and 200 series! The second row middle seat is non existent and leg room seems less as well. For similar length, the 300 seems more cramped.

I used to call the Everest a mid size SUV and the LandCruiser a full size but now, they are very comparable in size. Makes me wonder why people would spend the extra coin on the smaller 300 series over an Everest. Maybe that's why the Everest is doing so well these days compared to the previous series.

I hope the Patrol doesn't shrink with the new Y63 as well. I want one but with tech from this century.
I remember reading once a dealer, think it was a Ford dealer but can't remember, had on their lot an example of the opposition's direct competitor and it helped sway some sales....thinking if you had an Everest beside a LC and a direct comparison could be made including roadtest with the final obvious one being cost it could be interesting....although it could also go the other way
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: