View Single Post
Old 27-11-2023, 03:06 PM   #2801
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
Aaaaaand she's gone. Had a heap of interest, first person to look at it, bought it, got a lovely message from the mum back as well. Sold it for $8000, my sister is stoked. She bought it for $8500 in 2017.

"Hi Jake, looks like there is one happy 18 yr old today, finally after months of looking for his first car and as he really wanted an Impreza your sister car will be going to a good home. Please thank your sister for me. We have spent months it's seems looking at so many crap cars round Jindy,Cooma and canberra . So happy parents and happy kid. Thankyou ..."

Another note, any cars in this price range, don't waste your time with carsales. Yes facebook marketplace is painful to deal with, but every car i've sold under $10,000 has sold on facebook marketplace, very quickly as well. I had 32 messages in 4 days from Facebook about this car. I had to pause the ad, too many messages. Of those 32 messages, 5 were genuine buyers.
That's awesome! And I'm glad it's gone to an enthusiastic young driver, should be a safe first car for him.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: