View Single Post
Old 15-12-2023, 12:47 AM   #2503
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
For the last week I've been visiting my brother in hospital.
There's a Wilson's car park with a ticket machine on entry, pay at the payment machine on the way back to your car and on exit put ticket in the machine.
Why is it I keep getting held up by, dare I say, by a woman who
A) enters into the wrong lane clearly marked STAFF ONLY then cuts back in on me,
B) stops too far away from machine to get her ticket, keeps reaching like her arm will magically get longer or the ticket will fly into her hand, then realises she will have to get out,
C) upon leaving has forgotten to pay and validate her ticket, has to call the guy to come help.
Every fricken day it's at least one scenario but yesterday I got the trifecta.
Disclaimer, hey, I'm sure men do it too, I just haven't seen it.
Hospital car parks are such a rip off, have had our fair share of paying for new Wilson car parks to be made.

Just a tip on these Wilson hospital car parks, I dont know if they have changed it but when we stayed with our dying parents we found they can only charge a maximum of $21 no matter how long you stay, so when we were doing the hospital visits and stays we just swapped tickets because the first half hour was free, each time someone came the next person took their ticket to leave so no fee, after multiple weeks we paid the $21 and left.

Screw you Wilson parking
prktkljokr is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: