View Single Post
Old 10-01-2024, 09:05 PM   #5487
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
I bought a used door mirror online, for a European car. From an Australian wrecker who advertised it when still mounted to the donor vehicle.

When unpacked it was possible to clearly see where the gorillas taking it off, had yanked and broken its upper gusset trim mounting clip - the plastic fracture is fresh.

For $170, frankly I think they could have taken more care.
Only a door mirror?, Just today I had 2 damaged fenders, a door shell, a chipped tail light, and a scratched and faded headlight that they still wanted $400 for, I did send it back, I also received 4 parts that didn't even match the description of what was ordered, on the funny side though I did receive 2 new tailgate garnishes for a Subaru outback, but was only invoiced for 1, I did give them a call to inform them of their error.

I also received the new $175 VF commodore series 2 lower grille I ordered back in August last year from Amcap today , the 1 that I bought a seconds one for $1000 to finish the job late November, it will go into our stock for when they run out again, as they will.
prktkljokr is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: