View Single Post
Old 28-09-2006, 07:45 PM   #72
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
And I must be a ****wit for dareing to attempt to enjoy an I6 when only a V8 or a supercharged car is obviously worthy of being raced with any REAL power. See the similarity there?
When youve spent what you say youve spent then it would have made sense to go the full hog.

Pretty straight forward aye.

As for your comment re out performing your standard box, what was the difference, lets see some figures!

Its easy to talk the cheese, but at the end of the day theres cars out there that would do close to your figures out of the box, therefore im still trying to understand what the BIG deal is.

And If this offends you then you probarly should think about those you have offended lately with your body kit / sound system remarks, or in my case what you said about my car on the previous page, which was uncalled for.

Ego tripping....