View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 06:30 PM   #11
raymon81

Quote:
Originally Posted by FESTEC
raymon81 I think that the power differece between the SP23 and the Zetec Is not that noticable maybe of the line but thats it . I was the other way on looks I was not a huge fan of the looks of the SP23 but the Zetec I love the look off. The interior I think the SP23 wins, it was a little nicer and I think as roomy as the Zetec and just a little nicer with the dash layout, I loved the instrument cluster, but the zetec is still very nice don't get me wrong but yea the cruise would have been nice on the SP23 not that I use it now on the Zetec. You are correct about the diving side of things the Zetec wins hands down smooth as hell and handles a truck load better. The only thing I hate about the Zetec is the 5 x 108 PCD as there are hardly any nice wheels out there that will fit. Other than that if I had to choose between the two again the Zetec would still be my buy... (just my opion though) GO THE FORD!!!!!!
Yeh i agree with ya about the dash and instrument cluster. The interior does look better in the sp23 but i just found the focus interior more comfortable dats all. As for the room, i still believe the focus is much roomier and can fit 5 adults easy as for the mazda, the backseat would be abit more crampy. Alot of car reviews agree on that too, i know thats one positive they like about the focus. Yeh the 5X108 PCD is a problem, if you find a nice wheel, your gonna have to get the holes drilled. One reason why i just stuck to the standard 17s and polished em up
Lowered 30-35mm King springs, Custom leather interior, Polished standard 17s rims, Cadance monoblock amplifier and Alpine Type S sub woofer, clear reverse+fog+tail lights, Angel eyes and a few CHROMEEEEEE bits on my baby.
raymon81 is offline   Reply With Quote