View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 01:23 PM   #408
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

A 55yo mate has stoped smoking after 38 years and he has smoked dope for 36years now he was on the bong ever hour on the hour when I seen him. but he said giving up the dope was easy but he said that giving up the smokes was just hell.

My 80yo mum still smokes and boy is it a bad drug the most important thing in her life is smokes, she is a total pain ! because of it, not to mention the money it cost her $50 a week on the pension at least, I would get her some chop chop if I could. but the Government is ranting that chop chop is so criminal, what BS ! the Government is criminal in taxing so much on smokes in fact. $80 for 50 smokes ! that's $1.60 a fag, you can get a fag for 15cents in Asia and in USA a fag for around 30cents.

I am ****ed off that my mum is being ripped off like that by the government, I hate smoking and have never been that stupid to take it up I hated it when I lived with mum and dad and then had to deal with dad lung cancer, well what a wonderful way to die FFS ! years of not being able to breath and then go out like that.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote