View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 10:04 PM   #63
xr8cam

Default Re: Do you own a Dog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
G'day...My two ratbags..No 1 is a six and a half year old purebred Border Collie , Missy , who makes most humans look like idiots...way smarter than me..she's traditional medium length black and white...sweetheart too..Then there's No 2, the devil incarnate as a puppy my blue kelpie , Daisy..What a terror but in a challenging nice way..She cost me $500 out of a working litter..she ate everything she shouldn't when she was a puppy..but doesn't miss a trick. No flies on Daisy..She'll smooch up every night and after three years she's finally getting 'normal'..FINALLY...
The kelpie is a very special Aussie breed that is getting hugely popular overseas..likewise the blue and red heelers..Highly desirable..,
we may not have exported our Falcons to the wide world but our dogs , especially the kelpies are making their mark all over the place..
It doesn't get much better than a kelpie and a border collie..a win-win for sure..You'll enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDaBJOMdOsY .
Cheers Rod..
Great post Rod, hope alls well in my birth state. I have a Greyhound now, rescue dog from a organisation set up to deal with this joke of a sport.
xr8cam is offline   Reply With Quote