View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 12:47 AM   #3084
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

When i went to pick up my car it wasn't done yet. Thats fine. My manager said he did the sign writing guy the favour to speed him up and removed the 6 latches and associated central locking business to speed things up. So i was asked to put it back together. My manager is left handed and raided my car for tools. So his left handed logic is nonsensical. Im also left handed, yet conform to the right handed way that is how society is. So after asking and not understanding the logic as to why things like nuts and the through bolts were in odd ball places, i put things back together. Now, the latches were easy. The central locking was a complete pain in the hole. The stupidist part about it was my manager took it apart using the crappy socket set in my car i bought when i was 17. I have a really nice set with deep sockets, 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch ratchets, uni joints, extentions. That set goes from small to 24mm. Its the why didnt you ask? When the question was asked, the stupid thing was, well 2 things. Firstly, wheres my good socket set, and secondly, my old roached out set, its a 3/8, with a 1/4 adapter, but if you lift the plastic former there is a sweet action tti 1/4 inch ratchet and extentions. And both still have 13s. I just dont like people digging through my tools.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote